General terms and conditions: Hotel Walder
What you need to know…
- The prices are per person and day.
- Upon receipt of the deposit – 50% of the total price, your reservation is binding. Once we have received the payment, we will send you a written confirmation.
- On arrival day, your room is ready for you after 2 p.m.
- On the arrival day, we kindly ask you to vacate your room by 10 a.m. Upon prior notice and at a small fee, you are free to check out at a later stage.
- You are free to settle your hotel bill by cash card, credit card (except Diners and Amex) or in cash. Please note that Italian law prohibits cash payments above 2.999.99 Euro (except of non-EU-nationals).
- For organizational reasons, we would like to inform you that there will be no dinner one evening per week during your stay and that the bar will remain closed (probably Wednesday), and we are not able to guarantee you a specific room number, floor or location. Of course, you will get a room in the category you want.
- Our Hotel Walder is a non-smoking-hotel. Of course, you are welcome to smoke outside. Thank you for your understanding.
Our cancellation policies
Unfortunately, and according to the consumer protection codex we cannot grant you the right to cancel at will. At Hotel Walder the following cancellation policies apply:
- Up to 30 days before arrival, only the deposit already paid will be retained for confirmation.
- In the event of cancellation up to 15 days before arrival, 40% of the agreed total price will be charged, minus the deposit already made for confirmation.
- In the event of cancellation up to 8 days before arrival, 60% of the agreed total price will be charged, minus the deposit already made for confirmation.
- If a cancellation is made 7 days before arrival, 70% of the agreed total price will be charged, minus the deposit already made for confirmation.
- In the event of a no-show, we charge 80% of the agreed total price, minus the deposit already made for confirmation.
- The agreed price is the total price stated when booking.
- In the event of early departure or late arrival: 80% of the agreed daily price, per unused day.
Communication according to part III, title III, paragraph I of the consumer protection codex (legislative decree 206/2005)
Travel cancellation insurance
WHAT IF SOMETHING KEEPS YOU FROM GOING?
To avoid a financial inconvenience on top of a holiday interrupted, we do recommend taking a travel cancellation insurance. In case of late arrival, no show or early departure, cancellation fees according to EU-norms apply. With a travel cancellation insurance, which easily bookable with your holiday, you are all covered.
The European travel insurance makes it easy to calculate the cost and to buy a travel cancellation insurance.
- You find all necessary information about the insurance in our information sheet (PDF)
- Click on the link below to buy the travel cancellation insurance
|Info sheet||Link to the conclusion of insurance|
Living & offers
MeranCard 2021/22Included in the room price!
The Meran card contains several services that are available at no extra cost or at a reduced price
"Schenna in bloom" - bonus-Card26.03.2022 – 31.05.2022
Experience Schenna in blossom! Once again your soul, spirit and body will flourish!
Big savings in June: 7=628.03.2022 – 30.04.2022
Our gift for you: When you book one of our packages, you get 1 day of vacation for free!
E-bike advantage weeks28.03.2022 – 31.05.2022 / 15.10.2022 – 30.10.2022
Off to Scena/Schenna on our e-bikes! Explore the beautiful landscape around our hotel and enjoy the warm sunshine and fresh air. For a stay of 7 days, you will receive an e-bike free of charge for 3 days.