Cycling near Meran - South Tyrol
On flat roads or high up the mountains...!
Whether you choose a comfortable cycle in the valley or a high-alpine route through forests and alpine pastures: Schenna offers ideal prerequisites for cyclists and mountain-bikers.
- a special adventure in spring are the flat routes between orchards and meadows!
- cycling along the Via Claudia Augusta road in the Vinschgau Valley is a hit amongst families: you take the train from Meran to Mals and cycle back to the point of departure. And if you are tired you simply stop and take the train back!
- ...or in the opposite direction... from Meran via Lana, Terlan to Bozen and on to Lake Garda
- the idyllic cycling path to the Passeiertal Valley, the valley of freedom fighter Andreas Hofer
- the Meran 2000 area, Hirzer and Texel await specialists for mountain tours: and don't give up - you will be rewarded with an amazing view!
Explore the holiday region of Merano and
Environs using our interaktive map.
Here you will find all the important information
about: Mountain bike routes, points of interest
and much more.
Why bring a bike if you can rent it here?! The specialists will be glad to advise you and support you in the choice of an ideal route!
MeranCard 2021/22Included in the room price!
The Meran card contains several services that are available at no extra cost or at a reduced price
Bonus weeks: Single with children27.03.2021 – 01.11.2021from 553 € / Person
Enjoy an adventurous holiday together with your kids! If you book this deal, you pay the regular room price (no minimum occupancy of 2 persons necessary).